Are you wondering about the status of your Oregon State Tax Refund? We can share the details with you.
In this article, we will share with you how and where to get more information on your tax refund, what you can do to check updates, and what may be causing the delays (if there are any).
You will also learn about the latest income tax rates for individuals in Oregon.
Where’s My Refund OR?
If you have filed for your Oregon state tax refund, and you’re wondering where your refund is, we have some information that can help you out.
Where to Check the Status of Your Oregon Tax Refund
To check the status of your Oregon Tax Refund, you may visit their website at https://revenueonline.dor.oregon.gov/tap/_/#1
Enter the following information:
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer ID Number
- Filing Status
- And the refund amount
Then click the “Next” button to check your refund status.
How to Contact the Oregon State Department of Revenue
Or, you can also call the Oregon State Department of Revenue’s refund line at 1-503-378-4988. You may also call their toll-free hotline at 1-800-356-4222. Either way, the information you get from calling will be the same information you can access through the website.
You can also email your questions to [email protected]
You may call anytime between Mon. – Fri. 7:30am. – 5pm (Phones closed Thursday. 9am – 11pm as well as holidays).
If you have filed your Oregon state return electronically, you can expect your refund quicker. It may take more time if you have filed your return by paper.
What Can Cause a Delay In Your OR Tax Refund
If it takes a little while for your Oregon state tax refund, there may be some delays. So what causes a delay?
Well, there are a number of different reasons that could cause a delay in your Oregon state tax refunds. It may include some of the following, but are not limited to:
- Not choosing direct deposit
- Mailing a paper return or check sent through mail
- There may be some math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- The Oregon Department of Revenue may need to get further verification on the information you have reported on your return. If this is the case, they may request additional information from you, and it may make the process take longer.
- There may also be delays if you have used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Lastly, there may be delays because there is any missing information on your return, or you submitted while it is still incomplete.
To get your refund faster, be sure that all of the details you entered in your filing are correct. And make sure to submit your filing online and choose to get your refund deposited to your account instead. These will make the process faster and more convenient for you.
Should there be any delays with your Oregon state tax refund, just call the hotline number we have provided above, or visit their website at https://www.oregon.gov/DOR/FAQ/pages/default.aspx or https://www.oregon.gov/dor/Pages/index.aspx.
Tax Rates for Oregon
|Tax Rate||Single Filers / Married Filing Separately||Married Filing Jointly / Heads of Household|
Looking for information on other states? Visit our where is my state tax refund page.
Next, find out where’s my refund PA?